Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Piggy Paint deal today on Ecomom


The deal of the day at Ecomom is pretty great today, in my opinion. If you have been following my blog, you already know that I am a fan of Piggy Paint. The stuff is $$ though, so I am always on the look-out for deals on it. Ecomom has a set today for $12.99 + free shipping! It is 2 colors (Girls Rule! and Ice Cream Dream) and a bottle of polish remover. Everywhere I have seen sets like these, they are going for $24.99 or more (!) so this is a great deal. These are perfect for Easter baskets!

The deal I mentioned for Piggy Paint at The Children's Place about a week ago is the only comparable deal I have seen for this. Although, I have heard rumors that there are bottles for $1 at the TCP brick-and-mortar store (only blue, red, and pink though). I haven't confirmed this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment