Thursday, October 15, 2009

More free baby foods!


Apparently free baby foods is the theme of the week. This is a GREAT coupon here for a FREE product of Happy Baby foods. This is a fantastic company with really wholesome foods. It's organic too, which might be of interest to some of you. I know there is hype now that organic isn't any better for earth, people, farmers, etc. but I like to buy it if it is the same price (or cheaper!) that the regular options. I figure it maybe won't help, but it also can't hurt. Anyways, I can attest that Happy Baby products are great! Also, this coupon is a pdf form, so you can save it to your computer and print as many as you want, but take note that they will all expire Nov.10 and you can only use one per transaction (technically it says one per customer, but that basically means one per day b/c it's not like anyone is keeping track of who is using one).

For those of you whose babies may not have arrived yet (Casey!) you can still use this Q to grab some Happybellies probiotic oatmeal b/c it has a long shelf life and is an excellent first food. Penny didn't think too much of it, but she never likes much of anything but burritos, however I thought it was a great tasting oatmeal and contemplated just eating the whole can myself at times.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, ma'am! I will def get some of that oatmeal! Do they sell it @ Whole Foods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do sell it at Whole Foods I'm pretty sure. Also, Babies R' Us and I have seen it at Kroger before on the top shelf, but I dunno if they still carry it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gargh! The coupon is no longer available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lame i have it on my comp will email it later (nak)

    ReplyDelete