Friday, November 20, 2009

Delicious Coupon!


I am working on my grocery list right now and searching for Qs to match things I need and want. I came across a good one that I want to share. I recently tried Seeds of Change's Tikka Masala simmer sauce, and let me tell you, it was fan-frickin-tastic. My grandma and husband agreed too! You just simmer 1 lb. of your favorite protein (I used chicken) in the sauce for 10 minutes and voila, you have an amazing Indian dinner that people will give you many compliments on, thinking you did more than just open a jar.
The jars run $3.99 at Kroger, which I really don't think is bad for something that makes a whole meal and super easy. It is also organic, so that factors in to the price. I found that they have a coupon on their site for $1 off any Seeds of Change item. Snap it up, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment