Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Head's Up: Meijer Deal 12/15 and 12/16


Meijer is havnig a 2 day sale 12/15 - 12/16. I got an ad in my mail today (it was stuck in the middle of the junk ads with pizza coupons and stuff) that had a coupon for 10% off a general merchandise transaction of $19.97+. These ads may also be available in the store, but I don't know for sure.

What I am thinking is that you can maximize this 10% off by stacking it with coupons and sales. Here are some ideas:

U-Build Battleship game is on sale for $12 - use the $5/1 printable from Hasbro - pay $5.80 after 10% off.

It's possible Meijer could carry the travel size Hungry Hippos game and you could use the $5/1 printable for that to get it for free or very cheap. I am also going to check the price on the full size version to see if it would be decent with coupons.

If you are in the market for games, I suggest checking prices for all the games listed on the Hasbro coupons and you might score a decent deal.

There is a $3/1 printable for the 500 count Bendaroos on Coupons.com. Last time I checked this was priced at $19.99, so it would be $15 after Q and 10% discount. Maybe we will get lucky and this will be on sale for cheaper.

There are several DVD printables on Coupons.com as well. Check the prices on those and see if matching Qs will bring you a good deal.
If you want the Shrek Forever DVD, there is a printable for that, as well as a rebate here.

There is also a $5 rebate available for Beauty and the Beast DVD.
And if you buy that you can get a free charm bracelet here.

Or a $5 rebate for Toy Story 3.

There's a $5/1 Tinkerbell Great Fairy Rescue coupon here.

I don't know what the Meijer prices are for these DVDs, but if you want any of them, take a look and see if it is a worthwhile deal when you combine the 10% coupon, MFQs, and rebates.

I'm sorry I can't go check the prices for these things and report back, but I won't be able to make it to Meijer until late on Thursday, and by then the sale will be almost over, so pointless to report back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment