Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday Freebies and Qs


My Birthday is at the end of this month (26 yrs old, whoopdeedoo), so I have been getting all kinds of goodies in my email and snail mail for free and cheap stuff. I just wanted to put the word out that if you want to have a Birthday month full of free stuff, then you should join some mailing lists!

Some of the stuff I have gotten so far, off the top of my head:

Free steakburger and fries from Steak n' Shake
15% off coupon for Children's Place (online or in-store)
$20 off and order of $50 from Delia's
10% off an order from Yes to Carrots
$10 off any order from Victoria's Secret (came in my snail mail)

I already used the $10 VS coupon at the Semi-Annual Sale. I scored 6 pairs of undies for $14!

Here is a nicely compiled list of Birthday freebies you can sign up for, courtesy of Frugal Living TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment