Tuesday, April 5, 2011

coupons for things to poop on


At the top of my list of things I hate to spend money on is toilet paper and cat litter. Things for people and pets to poop on and then throw away. I feel like I am literally flushing my money down the drain. So I am always looking for deals on these. Here's how I essentially got 80 lbs. of cat litter for a $1 this weekend.

Target has a deal on Arm and Hammer cat litter this week: Buy 2 40 lb. boxes @ $12.99 ea., get a $5 Target gift card back. So I bought 2 and used my free $20 Target gift card that I received from Plum District. Paid $6 + tax out of pocket and got a $5 gift card back ;D

This deal would have been even sweeter if I had printer ink and could have printed out some of these coupons to use:

$1/1 Clumping Cat litter

$1.50/1 litter

Even if you don't have a sweet $20 gift card like I did, you can get a pretty great deal on the cat litter. Buy 2 @ $12.99 ea. - use (2) $1.50/1 printables = pay $22.98 + tax, and get a $5 gift card back = $17.98 for 20 lbs. of litter. Seeing as one of these boxes is usually around $16, that is an excellent deal!

AND here's a deal on Toilet Paper at Target too, courtesy of Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment