Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blog Recommendation


I was just perusing Deal Seeking Mom's blog, as I do daily, and found a couple of posts I thought worthy of sharing here. I would like to recommend this blog if you are looking for just a few that you look at everyday. DSM is a great resource to me and anyone else looking for some great deals!

Head here to find out how to get 200 flower bulbs for $11.o4!

And

Here to find out how to get a great coupon for .75/1 Mom's Best Naturals cereal or oatmeal. I just bought this cereal at Kroger for $1.99 and was super happy with that price. With this Q (after doubling), the cereal will be $1. I got the all natural version of Lucky Charms and it is fantastic and not full of high fructose corn syrup and other crappy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment