Thursday, May 13, 2010

Target and Wag's 5/13


Yeah, I took another little trip to Target today. I had to return some stuff. So I hit up a few more deals while I was there...

1 Kandoo wipes @ $1.65 - used $1/1 MFQ = .65

3 Sure deoderants @ $1.97 ea. - used (3) $1.50/1 MFQs = .47 ea. + they had "try me free" stickers on them, so after a MIR of $1.97 I will get for one of them (only 1 MIR per household) I will actually make .56 (well, after postage I guess it will only be .14 profit, but whatever, free's free)

1 Motrin PM @ $3.99 - used $3/1 MFQ and $1/1 Targ Q = FREE

1 Merona skirt @ $19.99 - used 20%/1 found in Parents Mag = $15.99

Total = about $19
Saved = $13.50 (42%)

I could have gotten a better deal using the 20% Merona Q on something that was on sale or clearance, but instead of buying another t-shirt or something I don't really need/want, I decided to use it on something that I wanted badly. I just hope it doesn't go on sale next week and make me feel like a jerk for premature coupon usage (does Target do price adjustments?).

Then I went to Walgreen's and got:

1 Eos shaving cream @ $2.99 + got $3 RR = FREE
1 watercolor paint set on clearance @ $1.49 (orig. $4.49) - not shown in pic
1 garden shovel @ $3.99 (I just really needed this at the moment) - not shown in pic

-used $4 RRs
OOP = about $5 (I don't have the receipt in front of me right now)
+got $3 RRs
Net cost = about $2

2 comments:

  1. fyi... my mom stole yur mini shovel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh hahahha. I have been looking ALL OVER for that thing!! Tell her I called the police and they will be by to pick her up.

    ReplyDelete