Sunday, August 9, 2009

CVS Trip 8/9


I had a very busy day, hitting up 3 stores! (actually I went to Target too, for some free cookies, but they didn't have them, wah!)

CVS:
3 packs of Twizzlers @ 2/$4 - used $1/3 MFQ = $5 for 3
1 pack (6) Hershey's milk choc bars @2/$6 = $3
1 pack (6) Hershey's almond @ 3.99 - used $1/2 Hersh 6 pks. = $5.99 for both
3 Dove bars @ 2/$1
3 Snickers bars @ 2/$1 - used 4 Free Chocolate Fridays mailer Qs = 4 Free + overage and $1 for the extra 2 bars
1 Neutrogena moisture shine lipstick @ 6.99 - used $3/1 MFQ
1 Revlon mineral foundation @ 9.99
1 newspaper @ 1.75

Used $13.94 ECBs
Used $5/$25 CVS printable Q for taking autofill online quiz
(saved $41.90 total)

OOP = $6.47
+got 11.99 ECBs (for Neutrogena and Revlon)
Net = profit of $5.52

This trip did not actually go as planned, for better and worse. I thought the Hershey almond 6 pk. was part of the candy deal of spending $15, get $5 ecbs, but it turned out not to be and I didn't realize until I was out of the store. So I spent .99 more than I had planned and didn't get my ECBs (I need to still spend $3 more on the correct candy to get the $5 ECBs). I could return it, but I will probably just eat it instead ;D On the bright side, my Free Chocolate Friday coupons took off the pre-sale price of the candy bars, so I actually made overage on those, which kind of makes up for the previously mentioned accidental purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment