Sunday, August 9, 2009

Staples 8/2 - Free Label-maker


My last stop today was Staples for the Casio label-maker. I have been wanting to buy a label-maker for a while now to really organize my stock-pile, as well as everything else in my new abode, so I jumped at the chance to get this one for FREE after rebate. This is the first time I have ever done a Staples rebate, but I hear it is really fast. It was really simple to fill out the form online.

It was $14.99, I used a 10% off coupon that I printed. Paid $14.37 OOP, and will get a rebate making it free. I am not sure, but I think I will actually get a full rebate of $14.99, so that's a .62 money-maker! I won't spend it all in one place! haha

1 comment:

  1. So, that totally rocks. I went to Staples w/ this clipping that offered a rebate for computer chair. After the rebate it would be like $9 (vs the 20 it was listed at). I get there, there are three patterns: black, blue, and floral. This being for O, I wanted black. OF course, the rebate for the black chair ended the day before. :/

    But, inspired by you and your blog, I made a Q organizer and am getting a little better at it. I managed to get mascara for $2 @ Walmart after coupon and some free baby wipes! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete