Saturday, August 1, 2009

Santa Cruz


Just a reminder that the Santa Cruz organic lemonade 4/$5 sale at Kroger ends tomorrow (as far as I know), so make sure to use any of those coupons you might still have from the site. It was in PDF format, so I have it saved on my computer if anyone wants it, let me know and I will email it to you. The coupon is good until 9/30.

Jon is currently doing my CVS and Meijer trips for the sales ending today. I couldn't go b/c Penny was in bed and if she wakes up and I'm not here, all hell breaks loose. I have faith in the ol' DH to come back successfully couponed though! I will update the trips later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Please send me the Santa Cruz lemonade coupon to drema.scott@gmail.com

    Thanks so much
    Drema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, could you please send the pdf to triciag123@gmail.com? Thanks in advance, it's on sale here at Albertson's for $1 this week!

    ReplyDelete