Friday, July 16, 2010

I got a BOX of Huggies for $3.14!


Amazon has an extra 15% off any "subscribe and save" diapers right now. Add that to the usual discount and you get 30% off. Also, there is a code for 20% off an Amazon diaper purchase in Parenting magazines this month.

I found that boxes of Huggies Overnights (64 ct.) are on sale right now. A box of size 4s is $16.29.

After the 30% and 20% discounts, the price was $8.14. That's a great deal!!

I happened to have a $5 gift card in my Swagbucks account.

Voila! I paid $3.14 for a box of diapers and we'll be set for quite a while now.

If you do this deal, make sure you go back and unsubscribe from "subscribe and save" after your order is completed, otherwise you will be charged again (at a higher cost) when your next subscription order is up.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me the code for these?? Or is it a one time deal? I don't get parenting mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, each code is individual. Free subscriptions to Parents come around pretty often. I will make sure to post next time one does.

    ReplyDelete