Saturday, April 3, 2010

20% off kid's shoes at Endless.com


So I recently came across the website Endless.com. It is a shoe website run by Amazon. They have some pretty great deals on there. I was browsing for kids' sandals a while back and found that they had some styles from expensive brands such as Umi and Naturino for half the price of other well-known websites that I usually frequent ( I won't name because I don't want to give them bad press).
The shoes pictured above are originally $55.95 (!). But they are on sale on Endless for $30.77. Still a lot for toddler shoes, but these are extremely good quality and will be something you can pass on to future children (or friends' children).
To make it a better deal, a lot of the kids shoes (including the ones above) are 20% off if you buy 2 pairs.
Shipping is free on new styles.

Search KIDSPR2010 to see all the shoes that qualify for this offer.

For the record, I ordered some shoes from this site LAST NIGHT and they arrived TODAY! That is the fastest anything has ever been shipped to me!

*Also, click through BigCrumbs for 12% back, or Ebates or ShopAtHome for 6% back!

No comments:

Post a Comment