Monday, April 12, 2010

Wag's 4/12


2 Blue Diamond almond canisters @ $3.49 ea. - B1G1 - used $1/2 MFQ = $2.49 for both
2 Benadryl Allergy and Cold @ $4.99 ea. - used $5/2 MFQ = $4.98 + got $5 RR
1 Arizona Tea @ .59 - used Wag's in-ad Q

Total = $8.06
used $7 RRs from last Wag's trip
OOP = $1.75!!

My receipt said I saved over $19 (and that doesn't count RRs). Can you believe that stuff would have cost over $20 at full price. That is just insane!!


I had a little scuffle with the manager over my RR for the Benadryl that didn't print. He tried to say I used a MFQ from the same manufacturer, blahdy blah. Number 1, no I didn't, and Number 2, that wouldn't matter anyways. I won't get into the details, but after I explained to him the fallacy of his logic, he said he would print them for me "this time." Gee thanks for fixing a mistake that your computer made and trying to imply that you were doing me a favor as if I was in the wrong here. It was so annoying b/c this is the second time in the past few weeks that a RR didn't print when it should have and I had to deal w/him. So now it looks like I am trying to pull a scheme, when really I just have bad luck and end up picking the one item off the shelf which is not put into the computer correctly. Whatevs.

**ETA: I just read that the Schick Hydro Gel RR is currently rolling-- meaning you can buy a Hydro Gel and get a $3 RR, and then use it to buy another Hydro Gel (+ a small filler item to get you over the $3 since the gel is only $2.99). This is kind of big news in the Wag's world b/c it is a glitch, so it's pretty sweet, but it could end at any time when they figure out the mistake. I guess this is to make-up for the Benadryl RR not working...

No comments:

Post a Comment