Friday, March 4, 2011

priceless

Okay, last post tonight, I promise...

I wanted to share something really sweet that I just recently put together, on the cheap, but the joy it brings me is priceless.

Last week there was a promotion for a free 8x10 collage print from Walgreen's. Sorry I didn't post about it, but I have not really had much time to keep up this blog like I want. Anyway, I took advantage of that deal. I almost forgot about it, but managed to put something together in the last 10 minutes it was available (assuming it ended at midnight that day). I uploaded a bunch of pictures from Penny's first few days after she was born ;D

Then I spotted a deal at Michael's where they were having 40% off all frames, and there was an extra 25% coupon in the circular as well. So I found a frame that was originally $21.99, and paid about $7.70 for it. It's a pretty nice frame too.

And here's what I came out with:

JanFebMar 2011 203

No comments:

Post a Comment