Friday, March 4, 2011

Target kitchen dept. clearance


If you are in the market for a new spatula or lemon baller then you are in luck. I was at Target today and the had tons of stuff clearanced in their kitchen gadgets department. Little red stickers dotting the aisles -- one of my favorite sights to see.

I bought a metal strainer for $4, a paring knife for >$1, a dish scrub brush for $1, a slotted spoon for $4 (the whole reason I even ventured into that aisle in the first place), and a food processor for $19.98 (orig. $39.98)!

Yes, this clearance is also on things like blenders and the like. It appeared to me that things were mostly 50% off. Keep your eyes peeled!



Random: I also scored a deal on Happy Baby squeezy foods. They were .89 ea. and I had a coupon for B6G1 free that came in a baby mailer. They are good for a year, so I am going to put them in the pantry until baby boy is ready for solids...

No comments:

Post a Comment