Friday, March 4, 2011

UPS thinks I'm a loon



Here's a picture of Penny sitting amidst the pile of things that came in the mail from Amazon today. I paid about $50 total for all of the things pictured (mainly $22 on the breast pump and $18 on the crocodile organizer). This was all bought with $10 Amazon codes found on little green postcards in Baby Talk and American Baby magazines that I either got in the mail, got from Babies R Us, got from my OB's office, or got through trading other random coupons and gift cards (like Kohl's and Starbucks) on the Baby Cheapskate Facebook page.

Absurd, I know!!

Pictured:
I know it's hard to see it all, but there is: iPlay sunhat, Booginhead pacifier holder, Munchkin dishwasher basket, 60 Lansinoh breast pads, Green Sprouts stacking cups, Vulli chan pie gnon toy, outlet covers + remover, waterproof organic crib pad, Lansinoh breast pump, Bumbo tray, changing pad, Thirsties diaper inserts, 12 Gerber cloth diapers (burp cloths), puppy pop-up hamper, and 3 Sprouts crocodile wall organizer. Pheweeee, that's a lot of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment