Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kroger Mega Sale List


There is finally a list up of every single item in the Kroger Mega Sale this week (and next week I hear). In these sales, there are always a lot of unadvertised items, which makes it hard to prepare your shopping list ahead of time. For me, it is next to impossible to bring my coupon binder into the store with me because I always have to shop with my 1 year old who LOVES to much on coupons! So I make my list before I go and put my needed Qs in an envelope, that way those are the only ones I have to deal with and things are a lot simpler. I do end up missing unexpected deals b/c of this, or sometimes making a second trip later, but there is just no other way to go about it at the moment. So you can see how a master list of sale items being made available to me at home is such an asset! It's always good to plan ahead (although we all know what happens to the best laid plans, so there is almost always a bit of improvising going on in my shopping trips too!)

If you want the scoop, go to Nickel-n-Dime's post here!

PS If you don't know what a coupon binder is, you shall soon find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment